The Rules within The Rogues Feb 15, 2018 22:40:33 GMT
Post by TR.K3lls1919 on Feb 15, 2018 22:40:33 GMT
1. Be respectful to others. Hate speech, racist remarks, sexual slurs and downright disrespect will not be tolerated. Do not discuss race, politics or sexual orientation. Any personal information shared on a public chat deemed inappropriate will be deleted. If you wish to share personal details on the above topics, save it for a DM.
2. Do not behave in a toxic manner. This includes rage quitting/quitting full stop without comms, spamming messages, memes, ASCII images, emoji/reaction spam, and also instigating drama.
3. Do not use or link content regarding how to exploit, glitch, or hack the game to play it in a way other than how it was intended. This will result in an instant ban.
4. Do not expose personal information of anyone on this server.
5. Please be mindful of channels and their intended use. Examples: Pictures in general chat will be deleted, there is a channel for that.
6. Do NOT join a Rogues discord voice channel if you are grouping outside The Rogues community with friends or another discord server [with the exception of matchmaking]
7. Mic and push to talk is mandatory when using voice channels.
8. If you feel you have been wronged in anyway, please contact a member of Staff and we will look into it.
9. No afking in Squad Channels. Either log off or move to AFK channel.
10. No team kill whatsoever [same group or different group] will result in an instant ban.
11. Do not join a group without asking first, you will run the risk of being kicked from the group.
12. All staff within The Rogues must wear tags at all times, both in Discord and Uplay, TR. in front of chosen username. Members below staff level can choose to support The Rogues and wear tags but it is not mandatory.
13. Do not put offensive msg's as your playing status, this will result in a warning, kick or ban from the server.
Any member of The Rogues up to and including the role of Special Agent can be active in any other clan/server. If you are part of the staff in another clan/server, you can NOT be part of The Rogues.
Staff members within The Rogues (Specialist+) can be a member of another clan/server but cannot hold a position that would be deemed as similar in its description or higher than a staff role in The Rogues.
While there are no requirements within The Rogues to be logged into the server and/or forum, all members (staff included) will be subject to the following inactivity process:
Prospect: Every person who enters the server is a prospect member until they are verified and approved for member status. You will have to group with special agent rank and above in a voice channel to verify you have working mic with push to talk active and good comms. Any prospect who doesn't group within 7 days on the server will be removed for inactivity.
Members – Special Agent: Anyone inactive for 21+ days on the server [in a voice channel] will be removed for inactivity.
Specialist+: Any staff inactive for 21+ days on the server will become a Special Agent and subject to the inactivity process at that level, inactive for 21+ will be removed for inactivity.
If you know you will inactive for a period of time that would remove you from the server, and do not wish to be removed, please PM a member of staff with your reason for inactivity.
If you are removed from the server for inactivity you can request an invite back into the server from any member of staff.